martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Times go on , Life moves on



 days are passing and i want my host family now! haha im really happy today cause AFS told me that my orientation will be on the first week of July and finally i will know all the people who i will travel with in september!
Where i would like to live in italy?
Thats a question i can answer by myself but im not doing it cause i know i cant choose the city, but anyway, im so excited about all the trip and the experiences im gonna have!
What do i expect of Italy?
I expect everything, first, i expect to have a wonderful family, good friends, eat deliciously good haha Learn italian, travel around europe, travel around Italy haha a lot of things i can even imagine! =D
What are my goals in Italy?
I think an exchange is always helpful, so i think my gaol will be to have a good development , to mature, and to open my mind, cause if u dont travel, to another side of the world, Alone, for 1 YEAR , u dont know what is life haha.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario